Ezra: "Mom, can I please have some Gatorator?" (Gatorade)
Kate: "Ezra, don't do that...it's not appropriated."
Ezra: comes in while I'm going to the bathroom, puts his hands on his knees, gets right in my face, and says, "Come on mom, push! Just try pushing...1-2-3 push!" (potty training instructions coming right back at me).
Kate: after a wave wiped out Ezra and Brock at the beach..."Mom, that was such a calamity!"
Kate: "Mom, did you know that Tinkerbell is coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray?"
Kate: "Dad, can't you record that show for me? It is going to be on at 8/7 central."
Tuesday, October 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
hee, hee! I love it! calamity? who is she?!?!?
these are my favorite posts. your kids are hilarious.
This is good stuff. Last time I saw Ruby, she told me I had a "big bum". Niiiiiice.
-Kate
I just want you to know that I have missed reading your blog. I had found your blog long ago and loved reading about stories of your family, but I have really missed your thoughts about the "Bachelor"...Just wanted you to know that your blog updates have been missed...
that is the best post i have ever seen!!!!!
I'm missing your witty comments...where are you???
Love ya! Natalie
haha. i love reading all the funny things your kids say!! they are hilarious!! :)
Post a Comment