Case in point...
Tuesday, October 20
Just let them play.
Somedays I find myself observing situations in my life that I know would not have happened five years ago when I had my first child. Or even my second child....but these days, things have changed. With Kate, I was so anal about everything, from the way she looked to the things she played with. She was always clean, and her clothes were changed constantly for any dirt or spill. But now, to be honest, I just don't care. Most of the time I'm just too tired to intervene. Jim still puts up a good fight....but I just say, let them play. :)
Case in point...





Case in point...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I remember how upset you were when Kate skinned her knee after slipping off the curb while learning to walk. You were so bummed that your little GIRL had a skinned knee! I mean seriously, how feminine and becoming is a skinned knee?!
Thank heavens we calm down with each child because the increasing chaos would put those first-time moms in us over the edge!
Post a Comment