Tuesday, April 28

Ezra's killing me NOT so softly

I am officially over blogging, as if i actually need to post that. I'm pretty sure the one-blog-post-a-month pattern spelled that out pretty clearly.

But I've been busy trying to keep Ivy alive. Ezra is going to be the death of her, or me, which ever comes first. He is a monster. Last week--he gave her a bloody nose, both nostrils. I'm fairly certain he head butted her. He puts her into a silent cry at least twice a day. And yet he makes her laugh harder than anyone does.

Jim is just as baffled as how to handle him as well. In fact, he just said, "Ezra.....do we need to test you for something?" and then he turns to me and says, "There's got to be some diagnosis for his behavior."

Sadly, I think I know the diagnosis. He is a rambunctious two-year old boy who loves to jump, hit, kick, run, throw, yell, and torture his sisters. But in spite of it all, how is it that Jim and I both still think he's adorable? How could you not with a face like this??

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

he is soo adorable, but i know exactly what you mean! that's what i think about my daughter Taylor sometimes, i think that there has to be something wrong with her by the way she acts! I hope it's just a phase they are going through! good luck!!

raina said...

he is too cute. its amazing our babies make it out alive. scarlett dropped atticus a few weeks ago. i thought i was going to die. i felt soooo terrible. and so did she. :(

Christy said...

That is such an innocent phase. Well it is a miracle Mia is alive if that makes you feel any better. Avery was rough with her!

And don't be over blogging. Just don't kill yourself over it. If you do it great if not oh well. But I love your posts too much! You can't be done.

Taylor said...

I LOVE Ezra and think he is one of the sweetest boys I know---like you said, he is just a boy.

Annalee

Roney Family said...

He seriously is adorable! Reagan and I have always said that from 18 months to 3 1/2 our kids are monster. I have the hardest time with those ages. Good luck friend!

Valley Girl said...

Oh, he is Darling... Boys are just violent, and destructive... its hard... but i hear when they are teenagers they are easier than girls. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

By the way i added you to my blog roll, hope that's ok.

Melissa said...

Oh girl I feel your pain. I feel like all my days are spent trying to keep Luc more than 1/2 a cm from Roman. EXHAUSTING.
Good luck. Let me know when you are out here ths summer.

Abi said...

Thats hard! I am sure that it will get better. I think its hard for little kids to control what they are doing because they don't quite have their emotions in check yet. He is so cute. You should keep him around!

Tarah said...

Hilarious for the rest of us but sad for you! I wish there were a magic wand sometimes! Parenting is SO beyond hard.