Tuesday, March 3

SHAME ON HIM!!

I am going to be brief, because this post could ramble on and on about what a jerk Jason is....but I'm not going to waste five more minutes on this joker! (okay, well, five more minutes plus one more hour tonight for Part Two of the After the Rose! :).

It wasn't Jason's flip flop that angered me, although that guy really had no business choosing either one of them at the end of that show if he was that conflicted. His crying meltdown maybe should have been an indicator that he was not ready to give his whole heart to Melissa from the very beginning. But my anger stems from him making out with Molly on national television with Melissa's engagement ring in his freaking pocket!! What a punk! Fine, ditch sweet, cute Melissa who said all teh right things to him, like him robbing her of a once in a lifetime engagment. And she broke my heart when she said that she wished he would have just let her go! And then calling him the "B" word just might be the best moment of all Bachelor seasons yet. But fine, Jason, break her heart on national t.v., whatever. But would it be too much to ask for you and Molly to at least keep your hands off each other for five minutes out of respect for Melissa? Jason just kept saying that this was his real life and he doesn't want to have any regrets...blah blah...but I HOPE, man I hope, that he regrets the way he handled the whole break up by completely humiliating and disrespecting Melissa.

And shame on Molly too. At first she says, "But what about Melissa?" which I thought was really nice and caring of her. But then five seconds later she flips Melissa's feelings the bird and starts getting it on with Jason. And secondly, shame on her for just taking Jason back without a minute's hesitation! Even if she knew she wanted to get back together, at least make him pay a little bit for what he did to you, and what he did to Melissa!! How could Molly not be bummed and angry?!

They are both so selfish, it makes me mad. Jason has seriously fallen from everyone's good graces (i hope). A few people have said that they now wonder about why his ex-wife left him, when that never crossed their mind before last night. I think the guy has issues, and those two are probably the only couple yet that I will actually be smugly happy when I read that they break up.

And as for Melissa, I think she is darling. I wish she could be the next Bachelorette, and not Jillian. I was so proud of her--she laid into Jason, showing him the perfect amount of emotion and anger, and then was so classy and dignified in her exit interview in the limo. Jason, on the other hand, has no class. How could we all be duped into thinking he was just the greatest guy?!?

I heard Chris Harrison (the host on the show) on the radio this morning talking to Ryan Seacrest and he said of his 15 years in this business, last night's show was the most painful thing he has ever had to sit through. And he also said that he thought Jason would choose Melissa from the very beginning, in fact, the producers had a hard time trying to conceal how crazy he was about Melissa throughout the whole show. But you could tell even Chris thought Jason was a punk for what he did. And so did Ryan Seacrest, man, he wasn't giving Jason a bit of slack....rightfully so. Christ Harrison told Ryan that Jason said that he and Melissa just didn't have anything to talk about once the show ended and Ryan just said, "Oh shut up!" Amen, Ryan, amen.

So anyway, another disappointment. Shame on you Jason. Please bless Ty doesn't inherit any of your dysfunction!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. That was sick, really national T.V. really? How humiliating, poor Melissa, and damn that Molly and her stupid captivating eyes. I could throw up all over both of them.
Why do I continue to watch this show? Brad Womack and then this? LAME
-Becca

Heather said...

Can I just say how ticked I am. I look back and realize that I have invested/waisted 2 hours of my Monday night for weeks now just to have the whole process kicked to the curb. I found myself wondering if this was the end of the Bachelor for me. Shame on Jason, I am glad that I don't have to watch him cry again. I will give the Bachelor one more hour of my life tonight and then we will have to see who they pick up next. I do have to say that I would watch Jillian as the Bachelorette just to see what she wears. She has great style.

lindseydenison said...

I hope they reconsider her to being the next bachelorette. Can't wait for tonights show....I REALLY hope Melissa is on it.

Sara Decker said...

Sorry but i sort of liked what he did. I really hated Melissa, so that made me like his decission. I would be so annoyed if she was the next Bachelorette, she is exactly like Deanna.....I can't believe we disagree so much on this!

meeshw said...

Adrienne...seriously the most painful hour of tv ever.

Christy said...

I am shocked at Sara's comment! Sara, we need to talk about this.

Anyway, I agree with you that it wasn't him changing his mind. That was lame and he should have sucked it up for 6 more weeks. But they both are jerks for strolling off into the sunset together. Have some respect people.

p.s. I love Ryan Seacrest

andrea said...

I haven't fully worked through my feelings of this season. I don't like the fact that Molly and Jason started kissing on the show, that was wrong.

But I just read on People that by contract Jason could not see Melissa face to face until the After the Rose show. He wanted to tell her in private.

I can't wait for tonight and hope I get a few more answers.

ali said...

that show was so lame. I felt like i was watching jerry springer!

but...they were only dating/engaged. In my mind, he has every right to follow his feelings if they were for another woman.

I just think it is sleezy how he went about it!