Tuesday, March 3

Jason's ex wife




i was wondering what she looked like. So now we know who Ty looks like...i can't help but wonder what she thinks of Jason right now.

I read that Andy Baldwin (tessa--remember him?) blogged about Jason caving and having no soul and being a sell out. And of course, Trista had an opinion about how low it was. She said she texted Melissa and told her she was so much better than him. She also said it was lame for Ty to get used to Melissa and then just have her disappear.

I just can't wait to move past this because I seriously get riled up every time I think about this dumb show!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew the story between their relationship and divorce. Does she ever see Ty? Why am I interested in this garbage. Serenity now!!!!
-Becca

Robert and Kristen said...

I don't know if you remember me, but we lived in the basement of the house in Logan when Heather and Spencer lived there and then when Celia and Blair lived there. Anyway...I love your blogs about the Bachelor and I totally agree with everything you say! I am so annoyed that I waste so much time watching this crap, but of course I am sure I will watch Jillian, because I have to see what is going to happen! I hope you keep blogging about it during the Bachelorette!

harmony said...

I'm completely sucked into this. Yikes! What was he doing thinking her could just cold turkey stop making out with numerous women. I'm ready for Jillian. I seriously love her style. She seems so real. I'll be looking for your post on May 18th.

Christy said...

Interesting! Yes Ty does look like her. I can also see why he said Melissa was his "type." I wish I knew what happened with their marriage. I just assumed she walked out but now I think it is way more than that! Tell, lady, tell!!

Jenny said...

This isn't the most flattering picture of her. I think she's gorgeous!
All the regular sites I was looking at the other day have been pulled. Her model profile isn't available. Funny! Maybe my stalker comments on her facebook page had something to do with it. I couldn't be the only one!

Kim Messick said...

That is so interesting, thanks for posting her for us Adrienne! I'm just happy to see Melissa again on Dancing with the stars -- she is really good! I'm gonna vote for her!
Love your blog!