
He is charming, handsome, fun, and seems like such a great guy (although I still maintain a bit cheesy...i mean look at his grin in that photo?). But p.s. to him....he should NEVER attempt to break dance again! He did a mean robot, don't get me wrong, but dancing is not his strong suit. Looking good without a shirt on? More his style. :)
Let's get down to business....first date with Jillian. I really like her, and I'm putting it out there right now that I think she will be around for awhile.

I was a little weary of her hot dog theory at first, but she won me over. I think she seems like a fun girl, and there is nothing yet to complain about. there date was fun, except I couldn't help but think of Deanna and Jesse doing that with Natasha Bedingfield singing. It seemed a little weird that basically the exact same date was created for Jason.
Melissa....cute girl, I like her too.

How is it possible that she hasn't had a date in 3 years? But she is a sales representative, and I'm always a little weary that that means she works retail at the Gap. But the Goodyear Blimp date was over the top, and she played it right the whole date. And ps. this picture of hers doesn't do her any justice, although she does have pretty predominant teeth...if that makes sense.
Molly seems to be a front runner as well, although from the looks of the preview, i think his final choice is a brunette, but he still seems taken with her right now.

I also think Molly's whole "check out my hidden talent of being a good kisser" was a little lame seeing as the other girls were like six feet away, but whatever. Also, i agree...that was lame that she stole her away from Megan. You have a rose already....give it a rest!
now on to Nikki....

Why is there always one girl on every show who feels like it is their mission to alert the Bachelor of every girls intentions in the house? I don't dislike her, but it seems like whenever someone gets preoccupied with tattling on everyone else, it always backfires. If you think Jason has a brain, let him figure it out on his own, and just focus on your connection with him. And Lindsey, you are so right, her sideburns are out of hand!! What is the deal with that? Once I noticed it, it was so distracting! She should do herself a favor and only wear her hair down.
Okay, on to people I don't really like. Shannon makes me crazy!

She is a dork....I think her stalker knowledge is a little much. What's funny if I was her I probably would have read up on all those facts before coming on the show, but I wouldn't have let Jason know that! She is just cheesy too, the whole "You are so cute!" every five seconds in their conversation was just retarded. And for a dental hygenist, her teeth are also so distracting! They jut out a little in the front, and they are so white they remind me of Ross's teeth on that Friends episode where he bleached them so white they glowed in the dark!
I'm not so crazy about Megan either.

I think it's funny that she talks on and on about what it takes to be a mother, etc., but she has such a potty mouth! That would turn me off. And also, she just seems angry, like she has a mean streak. I can just see her playing Lacrosse, cussing and taking girls out. And unlike Melissa's photo, I think her picture makes her look prettier than she actually is.
And Stephanie....

looks so old! I'm serious....she looks way older than 34! She seems nice enough, but I can't get on board for some reason. but she has the kid card so I think she sticks around for awhile as well. And kudos to her for having such an incredible body! (they pretty much all do!).
I thought this episode was entertaining. I loved it when Jason was talking to Nikki on the couch at the rose cermony, and he tells her she has "amazing qualities" RIGHT as the camera goes over her huge boobs. It was hilarious timing...and he even followed his comment up by saying that her qualities were "really obvious!" Lol! watch it back.....it was classic.
I also thought it was hilarious watchign Jason pretend to care about all the girls' outfits. His attempt to validate all of their sexiness was a little painful to watch. But that would have been a fun date, with the exception of the 8 other girls on it with you.
So here's to next week....when is Deanna appearing?! I can't wait for that. Bring on the drama....television has never been so good. :)



10 comments:
I think Stephanie looks so old because you can see her entire hair line! How about softening up your face a little bit with a side sweep. or do they not do that sort of thing in the south? I haven't finished watching it yet so I'm sure I'll be commenting again once I've viewed the whole thing.
Two things that get me excited....sideburns and Deanna! When I saw the whole season's previews, I had the biggest grin on my face. Shameless! I don't care if I thought I lost a million bucks, I would NEVER go back -- especially on public tv -- and grovel. I guess I might have a pride issue to deal with!
What a great hump day treat. Wed. is looking up for me. Thank you for this post. I concur with all of it. I do have to add one thing. Naomi-Eva Mendes. Ya she's cute, but the awkward kiss where she totally wanted it and he was going for the cheek and therefore ended up kissing her on the nose. And then the awesome line, "do friends kiss?" Seriously, do you not have dignity and pride? I wanted to throw up.
Holla Bachelor, TV is so freaking good right now.
-Becca
There is only one thing better than the Bachelor itself, and that is your after-the-bachelor blog segment!
you are always dead on with your observations! welcome back. welcome back.
I am sooo glad you are recapping this; it makes me soo happy! I, too, noticed Nikki's 'amazing qualities' and I admit I am pretty envious of them! And I am terrified that I am only 3 years younger than Stephanie and I keep thinking all episode long, "Do I look that old??" But I would take her body in a heartbeat and her loads of jewelry... HELLO!?? Glad you are back and I will be an avid reader!!
It's so great that we have the same opinions about this show! Dead on! I still can't wait for the Deanna drama! Bring it on!
By the way - I always look forward to your opinions!
Yes! You are back! I agree with everything you said. I agree Stephanie looks so old but she seems like the nicest girl ever. The preview that shows how her daughter shows up gave me a lump in my throat. But I don't think it will last long.
I can't wait to see Deanna come back. Please tell me they gave her a million dollars to do this. Because that is what it would take for me.
Can't wait for more!
This is awesome...love your take...look forward to more...and yes I am a Bachelor sucker too...
I will have to check out that show...hey sorry if I was rude to you today when you walked in to ballet. I am super stressed out. Know that I love you and hope the baby is well!
Loves it! So glad to have you validate everything I thought!
Post a Comment