Jim is such a low key guy, so it's hard to make a big "to do" about his birthday when he is so "whatever" about it all. But we had a lovely day, although I don't have a picture to prove it.
But Happy Birthday Jim! You are a such a great husband and father. I always feel like I want to do something special for your birthday because you do such much for our family, but unfortunately, all I ever end up doing is buying you stuff, which is really just spending your hard earned money! :) But thanks for being such a great guy. We love you!!


And this pic is just because I couldn't resist! :)



4 comments:
No way is that Jim!
That last pic is killing me!! I am older than Jim? Had no idea... Happy B-day Jim!
Nevermind... he is 32 I think!
Happy b-day Jim-bo! (Although I did text him wishing him a happy day, that's how great of a sister-in-law I am.)
Post a Comment