.jpg)
Now you don't!!


So I had a hair appt. yesterday and I felt like doing something crazy. I went in and just told my hairdresser to do whatever he wanted to do, and now I have a new short hairdo!! My hair was getting long....too long, so in the words of Sheryl Crow..."a change (a change) will do you good!"



6 comments:
So cute! Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow :-)
Wait, doesn't chopping the hair off come AFTER you have the baby? You're doing it all wrong.
That is the hottest hair-do Seth has ever done.
Wow Adrienne! You are brave! I absolutley love it! I don't think I have ever seen you with hair that short. Is it harder to do? You'll have to let me know.
H-O-T! WAH-TAH! that those long locks!
looks great. weird that i don't recall your hair being that long at the reunion. how did i not notice?
Post a Comment