Thursday, August 7

Quality childcare

So when we went to Bermuda a few months ago, our friends in our ward Toni and Tony (yes, that is really their names) took a "shift" watching our kids for a couple of days. Well, they just recently e-mailed us these pictures, which were hilarious. Good to know they had a sense of humor taking care of my two little monkeys. The pictures speak for themselves....

Here's Ez, so pleased with himself that he threw a big enough fit that he got to sleep with them in their bed. I guess at 4 a.m. my sweet friends were still able to laugh at how not restful the night was.



I guess Tony made them earn their keep.





How hilarious...thanks guys for being such good friends!!

6 comments:

Celia said...

That is hilarious. Who knew Ezra could be so good at spackling?

And I love his face when he's in their bed. My poor little Ruby would NEVER want to be in somebody's bed with them. She'd probably gratefully accept any strange playpen in any dark corner and wrap herself into the tiniest little fetal position, so long as any "new" person didn't look at her. It's crazy how different our kids are!

Erika said...

too funny
thanks for the good laugh :-)

Anonymous said...

that is awesome! Just wait until you leave them with me! LD

The McCulloughs said...

Who would have thought that while you were partying it up in Bermuda, your kids were being farmed out as slaves!! HA HA! THose are the funniest pictures ever! It is so nice to have such good friends that will take your kids while you getaway. Although, maybe after seeing these pics you will think again. Kidding!

Unknown said...

Adrienne,

Those pictures are seriously killing me! I've looked at them a few times now and every time I do I laugh so hard out loud! That's some funny crap!

Jessica said...

that's funny!