Tuesday, June 3

welcome back old friend




So I guess I'm feeling better. After 14 weeks of not eating anything remotely resembling dessert, I sat here tonight and finished off an entire HALF of this pint of ice cream (have you tried this flavor--it is TO DIE FOR!). But seriously? What makes me think because I'm pregnant I can indulge in such gluttony? And you might say, oh only half the carton? No big deal. Yeah, not so with Haagen-Dazs. A 1/2 cup of this crap has 360 calories and 24 grams of fat!! And I can promise you that I ate more than 1/2 a cup. Oh well...welcome back appetites for sweets. Have you met my butt yet? :)

13 comments:

Wendy said...

OMG! If it makes you feel any better, I could have easily put down 1/2 a pint as well. Luckly, I'm NOT pregnant so I do give myself that luxury right now. Enjoy it, for my sake at least.

maryam said...

Get out. Your tummy is still bikini flat and you don't even have a butt. How come you did't invite me over to indulge with you? Ice Cream... yummm.

Tracy said...

I know how you feel. I did the same thing with Ben and Jerry's Half Baked... luckily Joe was around to eat 75% of it though. Crazy what we think we can get away with while we are pregnant!

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

YUMMY! You have to share the flavor... I couldn't read it on your pic. Share, share, if anyone loves good ice cream it is you and I my friend. Baskin Robbins Chocolate Peanut Butter ring a bell?

Carol said...

If it makes you feel any better I would have eaten the entire thing and I'm not even close to being pregnant!

Jenny said...

I ate the whole pint of Phish Food while I was pregnant with Mack. 3 times! I say, if you have to get all fat anyway, might as well,...enjoy it. Pregnancy sucks!

ali said...

i'm not pregnant, but I still like to indulge in ice cream. live it up girl!

Benjamin said...

Hey Addrienne, I came across your blog through another friends blog and OMG Ben and I were crackin up over the Kateisms - I could probably add some of my own from the classroom! Love the blog! Love the stories!

Melissa said...

Oh brotha, you know it's going to come right off after the babe is born so indulge indulge indulge!

Tarah said...

I can't quite read the fine print... whats the flavor, not that I need to know? glad you are feeling better

Nate and Tasha said...

Welcome back appetite! From one prego to another, eat and live it up. How often do you get to eat and eat guilt-free!? If you ever need someone to indulge with, give me a call.

Adrienne said...

the flavor is chocolate and peanut butter. There are ribbons of entire mouthfuls of peanut butter swirls. It is DIVINE! (if you love chocolate, and if you love pb...Jim would rather die than eat this stuff!).

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

I think I might have to try some of that! Have you met my hips yet? These hips were built for birthing. :)

Natalie