Thursday, May 15

good one Jim....

Sometimes I wonder what Jim is thinking with the things he says to Kate. Tonight he was carrying her upstairs to bed, and she had been a brat all night. This is what I hear:

Jim: "Kate, nobody really likes you anymore." (seriously Jim? to a 3-year old?)

Kate: "Uh-huh, my friends do."

Jim: "That's because they don't hear you whine all the time."

Kate: "I don't do that at their houses."

I guess I'm glad that she has such a resilient self esteem, because geez, Jim, that was harsh!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Kate is right, we like her!

The McCulloughs said...

Geez Jim!! Good thing Kate is a strong girl, but she is probably right in that she is better at her friends' houses. I hope you are going to start feeling better soon! I SO DO NOT envy you!

ali said...

well jim. nobody really likes you. so take that!

Celia said...

Man, THAT was awesome. So classic, Jim, so classic.

maryam said...

only 199 days to go... how are you feeling?

Heidi said...

I heart Jim because he says the things everyone else is thinking.

Also, are you blogging the Bachelorette? Or is it taking back seat to your pukes?

Melissa said...

I love that story almost as much as I love the name of this post...oh that took me back!