Tuesday, April 29

Barbados delivered....

Okay, well I'm not feeling great so my recap of last night's show is going to be brief.

Sorry to all the Amanda fans (Andrea!). I knew Shayne was a given, but I was actually a little surprised that after such a disastrous daytime date, Chelsea ended up still pulling it off. I enjoyed last night's show, and I noticed a few firsts for the Bachelor.

One first? Chelsea's strip tease into lingerie. Whaaa? I was so confused by it all, it was so weird. I'm pretty sure no other girl has busted out a "nightdress", as Matt called it....at least while the cameras are still rolling in the room anyway. All I could think of is that her whole family is going to watch her do that....how uncomfortable would that be.
Another first? Amanda calling Matt a name to his face....did she call him a d*&** bag? I thought that's what she said, but I wasn't sure. Seriously, kudos to her for giving him hell as she left. I also thought it was great when he tried to reassure he meant everything he said to her, and she said something like, "well I just don't believe you then because this doesn't make sense if that was all true." But how could she not feel totally jaded and led on? Matt said "I love spending time with you" to every single one of those girls, he called them all "honey", and he hugged/kissed all of them A LOT. But Amanda was a really cute girl.
Another first for the show--being positive two people were going to be doing it the minute those doors closed in the fantasy suite (Matt and Shayne!). Okay, so this really isn't a first for the show, but how all over each other were those two?? I definitely think he is going to pick Shayne. They seem to be the most physical, the most natural in their body language with each other, and she doesn't have any issues like Chelsea....I don't know, I think it's a done deal with Matt and Shayne. But we all know how they edit this show, so who knows.

And like I said before, I like Shayne. Jim walked in last night, saw the three girls all lined up at the rose ceremony, and when the camera zoomed in on Shayne he said, "She's disgusting." Well, Jim, tell us how you really feel. But i don't think she is the prettiest/thinnest girl. But I actually think she is genuinely into Matt, and he into her. But until next week....

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I completely agree. But you know how the bachelor is soo annoying and they make you think that the guy is going to end up with one girl and then it's always the other girl? I do feel like he has way more chemistry with Shayne and Chelsea is very annoying! I think Shayne is hilarious but they will NEVER last!!

Wendy said...

What's with the title Barbados delivered...?

Chelsea is sabotaging herself! She is horrible at eye contact. She must have some deep rooted issues. Maybe Dr. Phil will have her on after she gets dumped in 2 weeks. Shayne and Matt are SO hot and heavy but that will for sure sizzle when Matt asks her to leave LA for UK and become a mom. What makes them think that they are on the same page about anything but sex?

andrea said...

I agree with Wendy. These bachelors always come on looking for the love of their life and someone they can settle down with and have a family. And then they always choose a girl who they think is fun, but will never move and settle down.

I am sad to see Amanda down because I think she would actually move to the UK and settle down and have a family and I think that scares Matt so he sticks to the girls who will just be a relationship and then he can move on.

ali said...

I'm like glad Amanda's like gone. She was like so boring and if she said "like" one more time, I was like going to shoot myself in the head.

I am very interested to see the results of this Bachelor. From the editing it looks like Shayne has it in the bag. Talk about hook, line and sinker...that girl knows how to play her cards. The fact that she can pull makeup out of her ski parka, make it sexy, and not scare a boy away from her high-maintenance needs is freakin' skillful.

I think we could be surprised by chelsea. who knows. No underwear or bra under a lacy, black get-up could seal the deal. Please bless her dad that when he sees that scene he doesn't die of a coronary.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

I love how we all know it's going to be Shayne and it's already doomed. Matt has everything going for him but his ONE major flaw...he has crappy taste in women.
And yes Adrienne Amanda did call Matt a douche bag. That's hilarious! I love when they bleep but you can still totally read their lips. I heart reality TV
-Becca

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

You totally got me hooked on the bachelor. I'm coming to the game late but I watched the last two episodes online last night (alone) and found my upper lip sweating from nervousness (amanda's parent prank), chin dropping to the floor (Shayne's mom. So nice but a dead ringer for Daisy from Rock of Love in 5 years), and falling into a love crush with Matt. He's darling. I haven't watched the bachelor since season one but I see I've been missing out. I love him. I mean, I really love him. Thank you for bringing so much happiness to my life.

Christy said...

I've been waiting for this post. Thank you. I am so annoyed with Chelsea. Is she in 6th grade? Give me a break. And then Matt thinks she made up for it that night. I don't think so. I'm still a Shayne fan and I love watching them together. But I don't think they'll last. I'm already preparing myself for the breakup!

Emily said...

I love reading the Bachelor Posts Adrienne! He is totally going to choose Shayne and they will have their fun for awhile.... but it will never last! I can't wait for the Bachelorette! Love the new look on the blog. By the way, I love the picture of you in the purple shirt. You look gorgeous! Hope you're feeling better.

Celia said...

the best part about this post? Jim calling Shayne "disgusting." I can totally hear him say that. Seriously, I laughed out loud when I read that. Jim is so classic.