Tuesday, January 8

Kate's holiday program



So here is a clip of Kate at her holiday preschool program. Unfortunately, her solo of Silent Night was too long to upload (darn that second verse!), so this will have to do. I thought I would show off how multicultural she is with her romping Hanukkah song....actually, we had already taught her that song at FHE. :) She sure is enthusiastic!

5 comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

adrienne that is soooooo cute! I loved hearing her sing silent night at the park!

Celia said...

I miss Kate! She is so accepting (not to mention ENTHUSIASTIC!) of those of other faiths. I'm so proud of her!

Wendy said...

My, what stage presence she has! She's such a cutie pie.

Jessica said...

was that speilburg behind the camera????

Jenny said...

She's so enthusiastic about Hanukkah! Aren't you even just a little worried that she sang that a little too well?....