Monday, November 19

Let the Hate Fest begin!!!

SERIOUSLY?!?! I want my freaking money back! I know we have all at one point said that we are going to boycott the Bachelor, but Brad seriously may have done me in for. The guy is a complete fraud--he deserves an Oscar for that performance of being genuine and caring and DECENT!! Seriously, i had all these little tidbits and comments about tonight's show that I was going to write about, but they are all irrelevant at this point.

I was completely blindsided by the ending. What was up with his little panic attack?!? I wish that tie he kept tugging on would have choked him! So those girls both said they felt so stupid for having opened up to him, and for letting him see their raw emotions and feelings. Well, I can imagine how they felt because I feel stupid just having wasted precious time and energy blogging about that joker!

But remember awhile back, in one of my Bachelor posts, I talked about how a girl who gets cheated on hates the other woman, instead of her own boyfriend?? Well, that is how I feel about this show now, and the contractual obligations or whatever it is that made Brad follow through with all this crap until the bitter end, only to completely shaft both girls! I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here in assuming that he had to finish the show, and had to go along with the romance and the drama. But if ABC had a brain, they would not air this show until they know how it ends, or at the very least let the Bachelor opt out early if he just isn't feeling it with any of the girls. What Brad did to those girls, ABC network just did to me! I feel so led on, and invested in all the drama, only to be screwed with this ending!

So anyway, I will not be blogging about the After the Rose tom. night, because Brad doesn't deserve it. :) Brad CLEARLY has issues. I know bars have a reputation, but not every girl that goes out for a drink is a slutty lush. So for him to be in an atmosphere where women are overflowing, and to be smokin' hot, and then go on a show where 25 girls are drooling all over you, and to come out with nothing to show for it and still be single at age 35! The guy clearly has issues with a capital I!!!

I really feel for those girls...of all the girls, DeAnna and Jenny were pretty reluctant to open up to him. Hillary was describing on camera all the ways she and Brad could get it on, but these two girls seemed so genuine and so sincere. They are definitely going to have issues dropping the "L bomb" in future relationships, thanks to Brad the jackass. And his family sucks too....his mom totally cornered those girls with the "do you love my son" question, and she got them to just pour it all out. She had to have known that he wasn't choosing either girl!

Anyway, just had to get that off my chest. I'm serious....I'm going to save this post for when the next Bachelor starts getting promoted, so I can go back and read it and remember just how crappy this show is and how it felt to be so completely duped!! I hope there is a talent agent out there jumping at the chance to represent Brad, because his performance tonight was some of the best acting I've seen. I'm serious--Brad might as well be a con artist after leading millions of people on, week after week! He sucks....he REALLY sucks!!

19 comments:

Christy said...

It is 11:05 and I just finished watching it. I jumped on my computer knowing you probably did a post. I need to VENT! When he left DeAnna standing up there I was freaking out. I would have screamed, "What the hell are you doing?" Especially when he just told her he said goodbye to Jenny and she had the cutest smile on her face. He sucks. It is hard for me to believe that he doesn't want to date either of them for a few months. He doesn't HAVE to love them or marry them. Just date and see what happens. Seriously, he didn't even want to do that? Whatever! AHHH!! I almost called you but then I remembered it is midnight in Utah.

Ann Marie said...

Holy Crap!!! I cannot believe this guy! He had all those women and he chooses NO ONE to even attempt a relationship with? Wow. I am going to watch the Final Rose though - I want to see if there are any insights for what he was thinking.

Adrienne said...

Oh Ann Marie, don't get me wrong--I'm still going to watch the Final Rose...I'm just not going to blog about it! :) That'll show 'em, right?

Seriously, when it shows DeAnna tonight still crying, two and half months later--oh, it almost makes me sick. It is one thing to not get chosen, but to be so blindsided by Brad like that. Okay, okay, I've got to stop. But one last thing--remember last week when they asked Brad about the ending? And he said he was happy, and blabbed on about choices and no regrets, etc. We should have seen it coming--there was no mention of love, the woman of his dreams, etc. Oh brother....

Troy said...

This is exactly why you can't trust guys. He had every girl in the US thinking he was the best Bachelor yet. He had wives, with top notch studly husbands, literally dreaming they weren't married and were part of the show just so they could have a chance at Brad, the once in a lifetime catch. After all, he was the best looking Bachelor to date and it was soo obvious he truly cared about the girls and there feelings...he was just so gentle and tender with them.
Blah, blah, blah. Turns out he was just another sweet talking, lying, piece of poo.
What a terrible ending.
Let that be a lesson to all the lucky ladies out there with the rad husbands who, while dull and homely looking, love them back.

Troy (Ali's rad husband)
ps-love you sweety

Brad said...

that last comment is hilarious!!! I couldn't believe that he just ended it with both...that there wasn't a "lets just see how it goes". I don't understand. Why was he so " This ring is the perfect ring"? He acted in love with both and was really torn. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

Julie

ali said...

Ok. I take all my sultry dreams about Brad back! The guy is a class-A loser who clearly can't see a good thing when he has one.

Obviously, I have a rad husband who I would take any day over bartender Brad!

Sara Decker said...

My mom and I sat down to watch it last night after we got the boys to bed and to our dismay my dad had stopped it from recording so we couldn't watch it. We were so mad at him. So we just watched it online and I can't believe it!!! I want to hate him so bad, but like you said I almost want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that abc made him go through with all of it. How sad. I wish we knew the truth. My sister Tara likes him more now...she wants to go find him at one of his bars! Funny how we all react differently.

The McCulloughs said...

y friend and I watched it together and we were totally shocked! Maybe Brad is just gay because if he couldn't find someone in the 25- then he does have issues! I just can't believe he didn't just want to at least keep dating one of them. He didn't have to propose, but he acted like he just knew that things would never work out... but he cared soooo much about them. Yeah right! I will miss your posts, but Brad doesn't deserve your time! Happy Thanksgiving! have fun in Payson

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Sooooo, I have come to a conclusion after having just watched this crap. BRAD IS GAY! There is no doubt about it. I mean, right? He has to be. He doesn't even want to date one of the girl's to see what happens? He doesn't HAVE to propose. But what ever happened to good old fashioned dating? What a waste of time. I feel like a moron for buying into all this crap. Brad sucks! He's still hot, but seriously, he's gay and he sucks!
-Kate

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Okay everything I want to say has pretty much already been said...except did anyone notice that DeAnna (or Dee as she became) blinks constantly? Has something been in her eyes for the past 6 weeks? Holy go get that checked out before you drive everyone crazy. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
-Becca

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Wow, I'm glad we can get back to our lives now. But now what will we talk about? :) Ha ha.

kristy said...

ok, i boycotted the bachelor a few seasons ago and have never gone back (i think the last one was andrew firestone...) so i haven't been reading your bachelor posts, but CANNOT believe the producers allowed that to happen, talk about defeating the whole purpose of the show... maybe this will be the last!! anyway, you are awesome for blogging about him but i'm so sorry he became such the stereotypical 35 year old non-committal fool.... ugh. on a brighter note, we need to hang out!! let's do a park day sometime with suzanne or lunch/mall... we need a fun girls day!! happy thanksgiving!

Adrienne said...

Hey Becca, I totally noticed DeAnna's rapid blinking habit. I tried to see if she only did it when flustered, but it didn't seem to be the case--she always does it!
Okay, so bottom line, after tonight's show, Brad has issues!!
And how lame is ABC bringing back those two couples, trying to soothe the rage of the audience who feel so jipped by this season. As if we are any less pissed cuz Ryan and Trista are still together!!
And Brad, seriously? After everything you had to listen to on that stage, you leave DeAnna by telling her you will miss her more than she knows? Honestly, does he not have a brain? Does he seriously not know the implications of making that statement to someone who is so clearly still in love with you? He just did not make sense at all with any of his explanations!

But let's hear it for DeAnna. She was raw emotion tonight, from tears to anger to confusion to sort of a "to hell with you" attitude. She called him out on all of his bull crap. I got closure just watching her, Chris HArrison, and the audience making Brad feel ridiculous. But I still feel empty. :)

Okay, so me leaving another comment on my previous BAchelor post, instead of making a new one....I kept my promise to not blog about the After the Rose show, right?? :)

Jennie B. said...

Brad needs a therapist. He has issues and that is my only comment.

Jenny said...

So, I just finished the last 4 bachelors, after the final rose and the women tell all. (All 6 episodes) I finished them all in about 2 hours. That's seriously the way to go. I have been purposely avoiding your blog because I hadn't watched any of them yet, but it seems like everyone was so affected by it, I had to watch them earlier than I had expected. I have a lot of thoughts, but mostly my thoughts are that... he's still HOT! I do think it sucks that he he still is standing by his decision instead of at least saying something like, "I wish now I would have continued to date DeAnna to see if something more could develop." I think he would have won at least a few points back for that.But I think that ship has definitely sailed. Did he really expect to fall head-over-heals "butterflies" and all in a matter of 5 weeks? That would be so incredibly unusual that he must just be a plain old dunce (read: expletive) if he thought that it could happen in a fantasyland! I fell pretty quickly for my Brad, but it was a little different when our 2nd date was to the movies and our 3rd was to my brother-in-law's surprise party, 4th to dinner at Claim Jumper for my birthday, (you get the idea.) We weren't being swept away to vineyards, and candlelight, and honeymoon-style dates every night of the week! Alright, enough... I've said my peace!

And I should have kept track, but I don't recall one scene where they didn't have a drink in their hands. I think that it makes for excellent TV to have everybody a little, shall we say, "loose." I'm sure they wouldn't have been so quick to throw their hearts out to all of America without a little buzz going on!

Oh yeah, one more thing, He's still HOT!

VideoSeminarLive Crew said...

Adrienne - Crazy days. I randomly ran into Clint Shelley in San Rafael going to dental school. Rusty happens to find Stephen Broadbents blog and you know how one link leads to another. You are quite the blogger. You have some cute kids. I would love to hear how life is. My email is lorinbrown21@gmail.com...you can also see our blog at http://lorinandkellibrown.blogspot.com/
Hope to talk to you soon!

Lorin

Sara Decker said...

All i have to say is when is the "AFTER" the after the rose show? I still feel like i was lead on! I need more closure.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to go against the crowd....but I thought it was the perfect ending. If you aren't feeling it...you just aren't feeling it! I think DeAnna's reaction was what blew it, so stinks for her! you have to always bring your A game!

Heidi said...

I'm cracking up at the FIRE that this post has ignited.

Adrienne, do you really watch this because it's romantic and you want the couple to end up together?

Because at my house, we watch it because it is a total cringefest and we can't keep our eyes off of these strangers who should be humiliated about 3/4 of the things that they do. So at our house, it was a pretty great ending all the way around.

I'm totally on board for next season! Bring it on! And while we're at it, let's make Hillary the next Bachelorette, because you know, I'm ready for a BIG cringefest!