Monday, November 12

cat fight a.k.a. women tell all

Ok, first off? Brad hotter than David Beckham? Hillary, you are delusional! And I'm sorry, but could Hillary's personality be anymore nasty? Seriously, someone needs to wash her mouth out with soap. These girls are unbelievably catty! And I love Chris Harrison--calling Hillary out on all her melodramatic tears, pointing out her missing the "F" word, and making fun of her for missing such obvious signs ....I'm glad he makes fun of her because she was incredibly dense! Jessica and I went to the taping of this show back when Meredith was the Bachelorette, and I remember that Chris Harrison was freaking hilarious--I wish he could write his own tag lines and recaps because that guy is the first one to make fun of everyone and everything on this show.

So Jim just plopped down by me to watch this show, and he just now realized that Bettina's name starts with a B....he thought her name was Pattina! And yet, he somehow thinks Bettina is so "gross" compared to Pattina. Anyway, he's retarded. Bettina's interview was pretty lame....it validates once again that she really has no personality. I think she said a total of like 20 words during her whole little segment. i love it that the audience gasped when she said she was a little turned off by Brad's defensiveness on their hometown date. (Gasp!) "what, turned off by Brad the wonder Bachelor?" But she was so boring, I'm glad she got the boot.

Thank goodness they did not show Sheena's anorexic mom again--I don't think i could have watched that one more time. But she seems like a sweet girl, who genuinely liked Brad. But she can thank her whack job "my eyes couldn't stop watching your eyes" mom for ruining her chances!

And now on to Brad....was it just me, or did he look extra hot on that couch tonight? Hillary looked like such a fool, "Ummm...Brad, why didn't you hit me over the head with a freaking friendship club?" She seemed to perpetuate her own foolishness with that question! And his answer to Bettina's question about why he gave her a rose after their tumultuous hometown date was fair and tame, but man, there is just no emotion there! If those two had ended up together, they would have been the most boring couple ever! Picture Jim, marrying another introverted math major who shares his love of Excel and talk radio--we're talking that kind of boring! (love your guts babe!)

Brad's answer to Chris's question whether or not he was currently happy was about as ambiguous as it gets. Brad said he was happy, but then he shifted his answer to focus on his choices and his experience and how he has no regrets...blah blah blah. He really didn't give us any indication about his choice, did he? Or whether or not they are still together....nothing! Is is possible that someone can be so diplomatic all the time? And I'm telling you right now, whomever he chooses, if they aren't together right now I'm going to be pissed! And i am going to boycott this show next season, just like every other past season when I have made that vow and watched faithfully anyway! :)

Ok, ladies (presumptuous of me to assume no men read this?), who do we think it will be?!? I was surprised to see how split all the other girls were in what they thought. I'm going to have to say it is going to be Jenny...., no wait! Deanna.....no Jenny! Yeah, Jenny! (Although somewhere in my heart of hearts I am secretly hoping he will choose Deanna, formerly known as the house biotch, because Jenny seems like a yappy poodle, the 24-7 cheerleader type. Cute, but maybe exhausting to be around??). In every episode, I think there is the girl that the Bachelor wants to choose from their "resume" and background and life experience, maybe shooting more from his brain, but then there is the girl who he has amazing chemistry with that he just can't deny so he "follows his heart" and ultimately chooses them. And in Brad's case, i think his connection with Jenny is stronger, so if I was a bettin' gal, my money would be on Miss Pep Rally!

ps. i wanted to have a finale party to watch the final episode, but alas, I will be in Utah already for Thanksgiving (leave on Friday). I guess I'll be tuning in from Payson!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Just out of curiosity, do you take notes during the show? How do remember all the details? Hilary was an embarassing disaster! All the regets were pretty lame and catty. Calling someone a "skank" for being rude is ridiculous. I'm with you about Jenny. She is getting on my nerves. I always thought she was a big shoe in but now I'm having my doubts and leaning toward DeAnna. I too will be pissed if they (who ever they are) aren't together anymore. Brad wasn't acting like he was GA-GA in love. Don't let me down, Brad!

SUMMER said...

AZ- I can't believe you did not make mention of Bettina's hair! Didn't it look 100 times better (and thicker)? Although she is a major bore, she looked pretty good. She kind of resembled Heidi Klum last night! And I will take one of her bodies please! Hillary is so annoying! And Sheena is great! I really like her and think she is darling! I am pretty confident that psycho mom ruined it for her. How do people not see when their families are crazy? Bummer you will be gone for the finale. Lindsey and I wanted to watch it with you! And I know I have said this before but they need to do the Bachelorette again! That seems to work a little better! I can't deal with the not being together after all this crap!

SUMMER said...

You are RIGHT ON THE MONEY...as usual! --LD

ali said...

You've gotten so good at this that you leave me speechless every time!

All I have to say is that I am so glad Bettina is outta there! Talk about cold fish! She was expressionless the entire night. It had to be her flawless bod that got her that far.

I thought Hilary took all the criticism well. I think she is a hilarious girl that is used to being a "class clown" of sorts. However, she needs a filter on her humor because most of the time it comes out at the expense of others.

As far as the outcome of the show, I just don't know. I am 50/50. I guess I just want him to pick someone he will stay together with, but like you said, I am not convinced he found true love that lasted.

How did you forget to talk about Jenny's random song and dance performance in the mirror? Very Interesting!

Well. until next week....and for the record...I would take brad over beckham ANY day. Sorry.

The McCulloughs said...

Yet another good recap, but you forgot to mention how big of a biotch McCarten is! Hello- some of those girls are just mean! Hope you have happy turkey day. btw, I think he will pick Jenny!

Jennie B. said...

Ummm... I don't even know you and I would LOVE to come to any Bachelor party that you are attending!!!

Christy said...

My vote is still for DeAnna. The way Jenny laughs at EVERYTHING is really getting to me. I think it is more serious with DeAnna. I think he just likes the action from Jenny, that's it. I can't wait for the finale!

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

I love this post more then anything...a friend of mine sit down and read it together and just laugh our heads off. I don't want the show to end...mostly because there won't be any of A's post show blogs.

I ran into your mom at Maceys. She looked beautiful! Enjoy your Thanksgiving in Utah. Miss u.

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Holy hell I can't wait for you to blog about tonight. W.T.F. this man is out of his freakin' mind.
-Becca