Sunday, October 7

Park day

Park day anyone? Let's just make it official...Monday park day.

Niguel Heights park
bring a lunch
come whenever....we all seem to straggle in from 11:30 on and stay until one of our kids wet their pants or has their ninth meltdown.

Open invite to whomever would like to come!

18 comments:

Roney Family said...

You are so awesome. That's a great idea to put it on your blog! Hope you girls have fun. Wish I could go. But I would love to do another girls night out!!!

Lori said...

I'm going to try and make it. Sounds like a good idea.

SUMMER said...

I WAS PLANNING ON GOING TODAY BUT BERKLEY HAS HAD A 103 FEVER SINCE SATURDAY AFTERNOON AND CAN NOT BRAKE IT. HOPEFULLY LITTLE CARRUTHY WILL HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR ME TODAY!!

Unknown said...

Summer - do you want me to correct you on your comments too? It's break unless you're talking about your car brakes. :)
Adrienne - I'll be there any time Brad is working. Not sure if you want to advertise which park. Tell people to email you or leave a comment.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to stalk you all! I plan to hide in the bushes at this "park" or yours and take all your children while you sip on your diet coke and try to relax in the shade. ha... ha... ha...

Anonymous said...

who was that?? weird.

SUMMER said...

JT- YOU DO KNOW A LOT ABOUT BRAKES AND TIRES. OOPS ON THE BREAK/ BRAKE! I DO WISH HER TEMP WOULD "STOP" THOUGH AS "CAR BRAKES" DO! :) HA HA

lindseydenison said...

JT -- you are classic!

ali said...

Please bless Kate will keep saying funny things so that we can read about them on Adrienne's blog...

Celia said...

Aids, I can NOT make it to your little park day, just in case you were wondering.

I'm mostly commenting because of the recent Kate-isms. She is so hilarious. She truly is like a dorky college roommate (you got randomly assigned to) who thinks you two are totally BFF and she's so lucky she's found you and can't wait to tell you every little thing about her little life and all you can say in response is, "......Seriously?"

At least that's what college life was like when we lived together. Oh Aids, don't be mad, just buy your tickets to Hawaii already and I'll retract my statement.

Jenny said...

I'm with the others on those Kate-isms. She is precious.

A couple of night ago, Cate paused and said, "Oh and by the way... Harry the Dirty Dog was for Daddy to read - not me, I was just joking. I'm reading the Halloween book. And also, could you bless that even if Rhett won't be nice now, that someday, when he's a grown-up, or maybe just when he's 5, that he'll be nice to me - Even when his mom's not around."

I should also say that she never had the book discussion with me, so apparently Cate has joke time with Heavenly Father!

Jessica, I'm guessing that the stalking comment was from Lindsey. She's famous for being "anonymous."

lindseydenison said...

JT -- I don't go anonymous anymore! I finally got an account. And based on the way it was written...I am for sure guessing Scummy!

SUMMER said...

AZ- Lindsey is full of beans... she just likes to stir the pot.

Valley Girl said...

HEY THERE!!!! I found you on summers blog!!! I haven't seen you guys since you where doing FHE at tannins.....You look great!!!!! Good to get updates...
come check out our site at
http://www.babyhomepages.net/pagebabes/

Heidi said...

Hey, Adrienne--I have so enjoyed reading your blog. Celia emailed me and gave me her blog address, and so now I have been snooping around all of your family's blogs.

I hope you are doing great . . . it looks like you make your own fun (at least when Justin Timberlake is in town).

Jessica Davis said...

How in the world do you get 15 comments out of a Park Day invitation?!

SUMMER said...

I saw you driving today... you looked HOT in your sunglasses.

ali said...

Dude...if I have to look at stinkin' Park Day one more time I am going to quit coming to your blog.

Why don't you blog about something meaningful like the new bachelor?!?!

You are making the rest of us feel bad that we can't come to your park day.