Tuesday, September 18

p.s.

For those of you who care, my new boyfriend, Mr. J.T., will be bringing sexy back on Oprah tomorrow. I will definitely be tuning in for that one!

5 comments:

SUMMER said...

Had no idea.... thanks for the heads up!!!! NICE!

Kim said...

I watched it today and have to admit that he is DANG hot. I had no idea. I hope I don't say something I'll regret in my sleep tonight. :)

Wendy said...

Did you notice some of the ladies in the crowd beyond freaking out? Some of them were just plain embarrassing to watch. Tell Jim, now that's someone to be embarassed of :)

Adrienne said...

Yeah, Wendy, except you didn't see the 3 of us at his concert!! lol!

UreFam said...

Adrienne,oh Adrienne I would even be more impressed if your JT were John Travolta.. girl, you worry me!! You gave him a "Mr." too, now go to your room and think about what you've done:)