
So last night my sister-in-laws and I had box seats to the Justin Timberlake concert at the Staples Center. All I can say is Edward who?? Justin was, and is, so freaking hot. I should be embarassed to write that, seeing as he is actually a year younger than me, and is a product of a boy band. But let me assure you, Justin has officially brought sexy back! lol! But really, the guy is so talented, you can't help but like him (or absolutely LOVE him, like in my case!). His show was incredible....one of the best concerts I have ever been to. He danced, sang, played the guitar, the piano, ran around the stage, and just emanated hotness the entire performance! It was a long show, too.....he played until after midnight. But did I get enough? Was I ready for it to be over? H#** no!!
Really, he is so dreamy, we had some binoculars that we were almost wrestling over. Nights like that though are not healthy because you come home, dreaming of something unattainable. You wake up to diapers and dishes and a husband who wants you to pick up his dry cleaning, and yet, all you can think of is Justin in his hot gray suit, dancing around the stage. I will admit it--seeing celebrities and concerts is depressing because it makes you feel so ordinary. I mean one guy, and 30,000 girls swooning over him? I love Jim, but he needs to get a three-piece suit, learn to dance, and grow some facial scruff ASAP!! :) Oh Justin....thanks for making the night of 3 desperate housewives!



13 comments:
LOL. I could totally see you guys wrestling over the binoculars. Why? cause I would be right in there with you all. I love your description of the concert but it's not enough for me. I'll be calling you today to get every last detail. :)
Adrienne, you know I've never been able to come to terms with your crush on Justin. He just doesn't do it for me. Sorry fans and swooning ladies.
I guess he just doesn't speak MANLY to me.
I am happy that you got to go see your man in concert. Now, that sounds fun!
So funny! I get that feeling around celebrities too. One time in NY, we saw a play "off broadway" with Tom Selleck in it. When it was over we were across the street from the side entrance where he was coming out. We didn't know that he would be exiting there, but when he did, I swear, I turned into a middle-aged woman, "Look, there he is...Oh my goodness, he's so handsome." You get the idea. I should say that growing up I shared a room with my sister who is 10 years my senior, and we had a poster of him on the back of our door that she would kiss nightly before bed. Seriously though, I have had many run-ins with celebrities, but none more memorable than that. Isn't that sad???
I'm glad that seeing the HBO concert last week didn't ruin it for you guys! Someday, I'll get out again! That sounded like good times!
I have not been a huge fan of JT's, but after seeing him at Jenny's house last week on HBO I am on board. There is just something about a guy that can dance...Glad you had fun, wish it was me!
OOOH I am so jealous! He came to Vegas and I was sad I didn't get tickets! Sounds like a rowdy night! I love JT also.. I counted down the days until his last cd came out last fall! Too bad that we are sooo ordinary with our NORMAL lives!
We already knew he was hot, but these pictures you found. Hello, Justin!
Of course, you know that I am SO jealous! Why didn't I just buy tickets? Next time I'm buying tickets as soon as they go on sale. I can't wait to here all about it! Did you dance and sing to everyword? I hope so!He is such a smooth guy!
Oh Ali, let me just tell you--Justin is quite MANLY these days!! Gone are the days of him fronting a BOY band....
I think it is his talent though that makes him so hot. If I saw him on the street, would I swoon? Probably not. But on stage, swiveling his hips, singing and dancing? No boyishness there! :) In Kim's words, he is so smooth, smooth. So Kim, Mandy--buy the tickets next time--it was a great show!
"Edward, who?" He must have been good. I love the full run down, i felt like I was reaching for the binoculars too!
Adrienne, your posts are so entertaining! Seriously, you outta write books or something. It sound like you guys had a fun girls night out!
You are so funny Adrienne. I love it.
He's too good at what he does!!! Dito on everything you said!
have you always liked his music or did he win you over solely in his live performance? I miss going to concerts. Sounds like a blast
Post a Comment