Okay seriously, how can I look like Bridgette freaking Wilson and Kathy Bates at the same time?? I'm not joking, I'm pissed! Monica Lewinsky?!?! Kelly blasted Osbourne?! What the *&@!! Maybe everyone else who posted this little "test" on their blog only chose the hot celebrities....if not, my self esteem just took a serious hit!
Tuesday, September 25
Okay seriously, how can I look like Bridgette freaking Wilson and Kathy Bates at the same time?? I'm not joking, I'm pissed! Monica Lewinsky?!?! Kelly blasted Osbourne?! What the *&@!! Maybe everyone else who posted this little "test" on their blog only chose the hot celebrities....if not, my self esteem just took a serious hit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
At least you didn't get any men - I had a freaking MAN on mine! Be thankful. @#$%!!!!!
Holy cow- I think this picture of you looks like Kate! Katherine Heigl baby- YEAH!
AZ -- You look a lot like Courtney Thorne-Smith in your pic. Stinks for you on the Monica Lewinski and Kathy Bates. i think I will try it, and I will let you know who I get.
Haha, I love this post. I agree--you really do look like Courtney Thorne-Smith a lot. When I was working, a bunch of my friends and I did this all day at work and kept cracking up because it gives you some of the most ridiculous options. One of my look-alikes was Lance Bass. Yes, that's right.
lol!! Okay, Jess, that makes me feel better....and for the record, I think Courtney THorne Smith is pretty! Can I say that if we supposedly look alike? :)
Hey A, my best match was Sally Field, how does that make an aspiring man feel? Mrs. Doubtfire anyone?
you look nothing like those fat ladies. don't worry. I don't dare do one of these for fear of who I would match up with.
LOL. I say use a different picture. I'm not happy with my results either so I'm going to do a redo. But it definately could be worse. What if you got Condi Rice?
Adrienne,
I've said it before but it is worth repeating. It has more to do with which direction your head is tilted than to who you truly look like. If you recall, I had as much of a match with Eva Longoria as I did Pamela Anderson. I do feel bad for the Monica Lewinsky. That sucks. Just upload a different picture. I got Scarlett Johansson the 2nd time around. I think I could live with that one! :)
Just posted mine Adrienne, and I included them all. Right now my ego is soaring because it didn't pull up Richard Simmons...FYI, I did my daughters picture too, and it pulled up Yasmin Bleeth and Yasser Arafat??? I wouldn't give it much thought..I laughed for about 5 minutes though.
You crack me up!
Jenny, I agree with you on the head tilt but how do you explain Kelly Osbourne?
Cant! Must be an Anomaly!
You are hilarious! At least you got kelly osborne and not SHARON! Yeah sucks for me. :)
That's why I think those things are a load of crap. I did that once and my best match was Beyonce? Come again?!? The best part was, close behind her was an asian girl named Fiona Xie. So suddenly I look black and asian. I never knew I was so multi-cultural. Maybe I should try and get a minority scholarship somewhere.
haha... if it makes you feel any better. I got Billy Crystal, but luckily his face was cut off in my post. But now the secret is out!
This still? Seriously?
Post a Comment