Tuesday, July 17

So I think it is safe to say that preschool is doing its job of wearing Kate out. We went to the Spectrum after preschool, and when we got home, I was unloading the car and I came in and found Kate like this. Poor little lamb.....maybe she's tired from all the crying she's been doing when I drop her off!! I thought Kate would take to preschool so easily, but it looks like it is going to take a little time. But she is so happy when I pick her up that I know she is just experiencing some separation anxiety, and is not unhappy being where she is. But like all moms....there is something so gratifying in having exhausted children, like you know you have done your job well

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Kate! I can't stop giggling just thinking about her! How could anyone crash like that?

Celia said...

Who knew it was so exhausting at "Pretty School"? Are you sure they're not making them run laps or something?

And I still can't get over Jim as the appointed "Grimsby." Not only is it awesome that he's your butler, but just hearing the word "Grimsby" come out of Kate's mouth has to be hilarious. I just tried to make Henry say it and it wasn't anywhere close.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing (and loving) the Old Navy bag in the background!!!

Wendy said...

I love that feeling too. It makes me feel like I deserve a nap too. To bad it hardly happens.

dd... said...

Kate is such a big girl now! I can't believe, I feel like it has been years since I have seen her... not really, but from these pictures I am starting to think so!

Anonymous said...

waiting for a new post.....