Monday, July 9

I'm baaaacck!

So I'm back from my marathon trip to Utah....what a fun time we had!! It felt like the time just flew by. My little brother's homecoming was a success! We had t-shirts printed for all the grandkids that read "Welcome Home Uncle Nick!" in German. So cute....

We did so much while we were there. We saw movies, went to the Park City outlets, swam swam swam, got together with friends from high school, got pedicures on a first ever "girls day out", ate out, had birthday parties and fireworks, went shopping at some great scrapbooking stores, ran a 10k!!, and played outside when the weather cooled off from 100 degrees to a cool 90 degrees. The only thing we didn't do much of was sleep (thanks Ez!). It was great. My parents house is set up on West Mountain and it is so quiet and relaxing...we spent almost every night outside on the lawn while the kids ran around. Jim even stayed for a record amount of time (10 days!), and then we finished off the trip without him. My kids were perfect on the flight home, and the best part, I came home to a spotless house, and a dozen roses!! Thanks Jimmy! My newest slideshow (thanks Jessica) are all photos from my trip. So our summer vacation was officially a success, and we're glad to be home.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Nice! You sounded busy! Welcome back to So Cal where 75 and over is just way too hot. :)

Wendy said...

I know I'm on the computer just way too late tonight but I'm glad I caught your update before we skip town tomorrow. Sounds like you had a blast. Too bad you didn't get much sleep. That's what I'm afraid of :( Love the new vibe on your blog. It's so pretty. I also love the family interests. Are Jim's listed in any particular order? j/k Great to have you back. Let's do something next week.

Christy said...

We are so happy you are back. I can't believe Jim stayed 10 days!