Monday, February 11

I hope they call me on a mission.....

I've been groomed my whole life for this....I can't wait....my mission is going to be the best! They don't call me Peter Priesthood for nothing.


I'm ready, I was born ready. I want to go to the Ukraine, speaking Mandarin in sign language, digging trenches on a service only mission. Bring it.


But wait, what if I can't do this?? What if I can't learn the language; hate my companion; get a Dear John from my girlfriend?? I am a little fearful.


Oh please, for the love of everything good and holy, don't make me go! Don't make me do it!



Well, this is how I would have felt about a mission anyway....but doesn't he look so handsome?!? I know you love it Jessica--suits and ties, even at 18 months!

15 comments:

andrea said...

You are too funny.. He is classic. Maybe he was mad at me on Sunday because he was in a suit.

Wendy said...

He is so cute. Funny you mention jessica because I saw this outfit at Target and suggested it to jessica. She said, I don't know about my boys in suits. Whatever. This is not even a suit. It's Gossip Girl meets J.Crew. Don't be sad Ez, you won't be Dear John'd. You are too cute.

Adrienne said...

I know Wendy she told me that story! And when I told her that this outfit was even for a regular old Sunday, and not even an occasion like Easter, I could see the look of disapproval! :)

But yes, Gossip Girl meets J. Crew, rather than the Life of Ryan meets PacSun wear! ha ha...where's Kim R. dressing her "preppy" little Grant. I'm sure she'd give a holla to the blazer!

Melissa said...

He looks like he is off to an Upper East Side middle school!
How is he even adorable crying, ahem, bawling? He is so freakin cute I can't stand it.
Love the commentary A.

Jessica said...

He looks like a midget - Brett should love it!

Sara Decker said...

HOw did you pull that off? I bought a suit for Bennett at that age and it never got worn. He didn't like how restrictive it was...now i'm too afraid to attempt it again. He sure looks cute though.

Tristen Ure said...

Are you kidding me - freaking hilarious! ll of it!!! Genius!

Elizabeth said...

How cute! I love it, and his tie is adorable! That was hilarious!

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, that is so true. I still have nightmares that I find out that I have to serve a SECOND mission. I wake up all in a panic, because let's be honest. ONE IS ENOUGH!

Rhett, on the other hand, gets all excited when he has those dreams. Because he doesn't really love me and is looking for ways to escape our marriage. At least, that's what I tell him his dream means.

Sara said...

Pure funny. His faces are priceless!

Jessica Davis said...

That is sooo great. He rules. I love all the pictures and commentary.

Celia said...

Adrienne, hilarious! I was too interested in reading the commentary and just sort of scanning the pics. Then I went back and busted up laughing when I saw the crying pics. Oh Ezzie Bear. Please come visit. I won't make you wear a suit. On second thought, I will make you wear a suit but I'll get a matching one for Henry. Way too cute.

You know me, I'm down with the babies in suits. (I put my 5 week old in a freaking tux for Blair's wedding.)

maryam said...

You should write a book. I don't care what kind, just write a book. I would start my day off with a chapter, EVERY DAY! I can always count on you to give me a good laugh.

Kim said...

Every knows that we dress our kids the cutest and everyone is jealous of our mad style. j/k I went to Target to buy the same thing but they didn't have it in his size :( He's a doll. We'll go shopping together so we don't catch any flack.

The McCulloughs said...

He looks so dang cute.. just like a little shrunken man!