Here is my favorite pair of Ezra's. He looks like a little old man (even more than I've been told he already does). I mean, c'mon, does it get any cuter??



Also, here is Kate on her first day of Sunbeams. I am a slacker mom that it has taken me this long to document this, but she loved Sunbeams. I think she announced it to anyone who would listen that she was a Sunbeam that day. I just can't believe how big she is. And now Ezzie bear will be in nursery soon? Well, I guess I know what that means!! (but I'm in total denial!)




12 comments:
I don't know if I love my kids in jammies because it is so cute or because that means it is bedtime! So is Kate seriously all by herself in Sunbeams?
i love love love that! Kate is sooooo cute! Ezra is kinda like a little old man in his jammies. So cute
Your kids are so cute Adrienne! Kate has beautiful hair!
Oh Ezzie! He is so cute! Do you know what is sad? Henry recognized Ezra (which is NOT the sad part) but didn't recognize Kate! Those little things are always what make me the most sad that we don't live closer. And, every time you post a pic of Kate she looks older. Her hair is getting so long!
Cutest sunbeam ever. She is literally beaming!
I too love Luc in his pj's - since we live in Antartica he wears the footie pj's and after checking on him a few nights ago I looked and Kyle and said "what am I going to do when he's too big for footie pj's?" something about them...so cute.
was fun to chat the other day...we need to do that more often.
Ezra looks 40 and Kate looks 20...Ha ha. And just because Ez is in nursery does not mean anything....that is from me who is scared to ever take the plunge to have three children.
all ezra needs is a some loafers, a robe and a cigar! then he's set. Kate looks older too - her hair is getting oh so long! that is nice that she likes sunbeams - we sat in the hallway for an hour while Owen screamed and kicked me. nice.
Oh Jessica, I was thinking the exact same thing, but I was thinking more along th lines of a smoking jacket and flanked on both sides by "bunnies!"
And Adrienne, I just read your comment on Summer's blog.....Miss American Fork pageant? I need that story!
Your kids are so darling and getting so old!
We have that exact dress--I LOVE it, both on your Kate and my Ivy. Ivy, however, wears it with bright pink cowgirl boots. She won't wear it with anything else.
And, yes. Jammies on kids are the cutest attire ever!!!!
There is nothing cuter than kids in PJ's. I prefer footie pj's to anything else but Ez's are pretty dang cute! Just make sure Kate's aren't "skanky". I laughed out loud when I read that! She is a doll. Grant 'loves her because she's "so nice"'. :)
Get going you two--it is time for another one!!! We need a playmate for ours :)
Natalie
Post a Comment