Friday, October 26

for all the "Justin Bobby" fans....

Okay, I have thought that this season of the Hills has felt so fake, and so forced. The dialogue between almost every character has been so staged; all the conversations feel so flat. But this article pretty much backs that up. Not that I ever thought this show was completely real and authentic, but it seems to have definitely gotten worse this season. I mean c'mon, Spencer and Heidi showing up at the exact same restaurant as Lauren and Jason? In the entire city of L.A. on the same night at the exact same time? To insinuate that that scenario wasn't set up just insults me!

http://peoplefalltv.wordpress.com/2007/10/26/lcs-date-the-hills-is-scripted/

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Way to come through and get to the bottom of this mystery for us, Adrienne :) Way this they guy who was saying that he was in love with her?

maryam said...

I LOVED the quote "How can nothing be everything you talk about"... that seems to sum up my life. Isn't it sad that reality TV is not so reality after all???

Anonymous said...

Hey wait I tick! What if I prefer to believe that The Hills is reality T.V. at its finest, is that a crime? Just because there are a lot of coincidences on the show does not mean it's all faulty right? Okay...so I'm in denial I'd still defend this show to the death just because watching it every Monday makes the week easier and more enjoyable. The only two good things about Monday? Bachelor and The Hills! Holla T.V. and the joy that it brings to all of our lives.
-The older half of two ladies and no baby

Christy said...

I know it is scripted, but I still love it. I hate it that I love it, but I can't help it!!

Melissa said...

A lot of it is scripted, I am sure. But Lauren did NOT like this guy. While she was talking about him to Brody I thought "this Gavin kid is going to be ticked". And I think he was, so he went to best week ever and told them it was scripted.
That is what I am going to believe in my Hills loving brain.