Wednesday, August 1

Man, I needed to put up a new post just to stop looking at my disgusting parasite! I am over that photo.....at least my eyes are, my lower intestines, not so much.

So sadly, I am still not doing too much better......still struggling along. I have manned Ezra all by myself today, but I still only feel about %60. I ventured out today to Trader Joe's out of total necessity, but I'll just say that I left there with a real sense of urgency, and drove like 90 home. You figure it out....

Unfortunately, I haven't been the only one with a stomach bug in my house. Little Ezzie had diarrhea himself last week, and it left him with a terrible diaper rash. Poor little guy....so here are some pics of my little patient.


After a serious blowout, the sink was the quickest method of clean up.

Nothing like letting it all hang out for a little air dry....that towel would have been pretty futile in Ezra's condition, but luckily, there were no incidents while Mother Nature did her job.

6 comments:

Celia said...

I feel so bad for you guys. At least with pregnancy-induced nausea you have the satisfaction of knowing you're growing a baby. With this, I guess your satisfaction comes in knowing you're just the host of a terrible parasite???

Annalee said...

Glad to hear that things are looking up a little bit for you. We've been thinking of you these last couple of weeks. Call me if you need anything.

Sara Decker said...

Your blog is looking cute, love the colors. Can you please get better already (like you have any say in the matter!), summer is almost over and we have hardly gotten to hang. Cute naked Ezra!!!

Wendy said...

So good to hear from you. You need to post every other day so we know you're still stable.

P.S. The page looks hot!

Jessica Davis said...

I hope you feel better soon! Ezra is ridiculously cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute! So glad you are doing a little better! Hopefully I will see you soon.