Sunday, June 17

I did it....I finally started a blog, with some encouragement from all of my fellow bloggers. Now I can't promise I will update it all that often, since I'm not so computer saavy, but hey, I started it right? I have a title and my first post, so therefore I am officially a blogger! I'm sure you will all barely be able to contain your excitement....

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Well slap me silly and call me a hog, you really did do it! (that was suppose to be said with an accent) Congratulations... you have joined the dark side of blogging and can never go back! :) Good work.

Wendy said...

Adrienne-
You are right, I can't contain the excitement. Wahoo! This is so fun and addicting. I love your lay out. We'll get you set up with slide shows and music in no time.

kristy said...

Super excited!! Your blog looks great and "Ode to Sweaty Sleep" was a perfect opening blog! You will become addicted to this... especially checking your friends' blogs, it's a little sad that blogging is taking the place of phone calls these days....

Sara Decker said...

Oh no!!! Blogging can not take the place of phone calls or I will be a loner. You are my phone buddy, don't ditch me for blogs! I'm officially the only person that doesn't have a blog now!