
But it looks like we are going to another little girl!! We are so excited! Having one of each is so fun, but since i haven't done hairbows and dresses for 4 years now, I am so excited to get out all of Kate's old stuff. And we are heading off to Utah on Friday, and I'm going to go to the Quilted Bear and buy this little babe the biggest, most obnoxious, newborn headband I can find just to celebrate!!
Our ultrasound showed a healthy little gal...she is already weighing/measuring 22 weeks, rather than 20 weeks. She weighs about a pound, and she is only supposed to be about 10 ounces. So I guess she's getting what she needs! And maybe she will take after Kate as a newborn (see newborn pics below for reference). I asked my doctor if he cared that I was measuring big already, and he flat out told me no. So there you go...I'm still due Dec. 4. We are really excited...now it's time to get cracking on figuring out a name for this baby!! :)



20 comments:
Very excited for you and your family! Can't wait to see the bow in use!
By the way, if you are wondering who this is...I was told on Sunday that I am a "dipper"! :)
Have fun in Utah!
how cute, thats really exciting! congratulations!!
I was so excited to get your text that it is a GIRL! That is so great and I can't wait for your UT trip so you can get a NEW HUGE bow!!!! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you, and Kate!
I thought she already had a name (Its Ivy Kay...Ivy Kay...Ivy Kay. Thats all I hear in Sunbeams at least!)
Have fun in UT.
And yay for being 22 weeks instead of 20!
Congratulations guys!! I have always loved the name Kasi...just in case you're looking for a suggestion:)
Yeah! Can't wait to see this cubbers! Have fun tonight. i'm really bummed we can't go!
Congrats again!!! I'll only rain check dinner if we can all eat together! When are you guys coming over to pull a Rockband all nighter?
Woohoo! So fun to get the girls clothes out again (as I am finding out myself!). Kate is going to be such a fun big helper. Listen--my birthday is December 2nd, so hopefully she'll come two days early...and you can name her Natalie :) haha
Call me when you guys come out! We'd love to see you if you have time!
Natalie
Well, I guessed right on this one! Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I'm measuring 2 weeks bigger also so I figure that means we should deliver 2 weeks early, don't you think? Have fun in UT and eat some Cafe Rio for me.
i am dialing your number right now! Congratulations!
Congrats!
See you at the reunion?
Congrats Adrienne! Gotta love those huge, obnoxious headbands on those tiny babies heads! Utah is just the place to find it! Hope you are feeling a little bit better and can start to enjoy life again! Hang in there!
YAY! I was just wondering if you had found out yet. I am so happy for you. That is great news. I will keep my eye out for giant bows for you, too.
Well you know I love girls! Yeah, that is exciting. Of course he didn't move your due date. I can just see him giving you the flat out no. Maybe I'll run into you in Utah. Nordstroms again?
You're stoked. Girl names are much easier than boys. How fun for Kate to have a sister!
I'm with Tarah ~ I think it will be so great for Kate to have a sister. She will be such a helper. Trust me!
That is if you you don't have to tell her 582 times a day to "get out of her face" and "leave her alone," and "don't pick her up."
I can see Ez being so gentle with her.
So exciting!!!
Wow!!! That is just great. I can't believe you are already 20 weeks! It doesn't seem that long since you were sick in the first trimester. Congrats again!
Here is a belated Congrats! I was anxious to hear what that little bump in your belly was going to be. So, any names yet???
I don't do the blog thing much, so I just found out! YEAH! I am so excited for you, I you know I love the girl stuff. I want to visit quilted bear, where is it? I'll be in Ut in few weeks. I am really happy your babe is healthy and growing, that makes life so much better, not having to worry!
where in the crip crap are you? LD
Post a Comment